I shared in my recent newsletter that I would post the details of my Celebrating Sunflowers card. Sorry it took me so long to post the card – I had a class to prep for that took more time than I had anticipated.
I made the card for a recent 2020 Annual Catalog swap in which I participated. I wanted to make my Celebrating Sunflowers card in non-traditional colors. Who says all sunflowers have to be yellow? I plan to make additional Celebrating Sunflowers cards in shades of orange and red, and will share them when I do. Here is my card –
To make my card I used the following products –
- Stamp Set: Celebrating Sunflowers, #152517
- Paper: Misty Moonlight #153081; Seaside Spray #150883; Whisper White #100730; Magenta Madness #153080; Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper #152486
- Ink: Seaside Spray #150085
- Other: Sunflowers Dies #152704 (bundled with the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set #154065); Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder #152725; Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color 1/4″ Ribbon #153623; Pearl Basic Jewels #144219; Tear & Tape Adhesive #138995; Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430; Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110683
- I used tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back of the sunflower die cut to adhere to the sunflower base
- I placed diagonal strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the card case, then adhered the ribbon on the strips
You can purchase the entire Flowers For Every Season Suite of products #154132 and receive all of the products listed on page 10 of the 2020 Annual catalog, or you can purchase the individual items that you want to add to your collection. You can place your order at http://www.donnabagwell.stampinup.net
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you. Please click on the title of this post to leave me a comment.