I am having fun using the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper from the 2020 Occasions catalog! I fell in love with the entire Best Dressed Suite of products when I saw it in the 2020 Occasions catalog. But the Designer Series Paper is especially beautiful and versatile. It has cute images of shoes, lipstick and perfume bottles on one side. On the other side there are beautiful floral, stripes and polka dot designs. I am so glad that the Dressed To Impress stamp set and All Dressed Up dies made it into the 2020 Annual catalog. Sadly, the Designer Series Paper did not. If you want some of this delightful paper buy it now at http://www.donnabagwell.stampinup.net
The 2018-2020 In Colors are also retiring, including Lovely Lipstick. I am trying to use up these products before they are gone forever. The sketch I used for my card is simple, and I let the Designer Series Paper be the star. Here is the card I made using the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper and Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Products I used to make this card are listed below.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia (greeting)
- Paper: Lovely Lipstick (retiring), Basic Black, Whisper White, Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (retiring)
- Ink: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick (retiring)
- Other: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 3/8″ Glitter, Label Me Lovely Punch, Trio Punch (retired), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots (to adhere ribbon), Multipurpose Glue
- NOTE: the outline image on the punched shape was a Sale-A-Bration item. I’m so glad I have it!
We cannot have enough “thinking of you” cards these days. I’ve been making cards to send to friends during these difficult times. Not only do I have more time right now to work in my studio, but I want my friends to know I am thinking about them. How about you?
If you want to purchase any of the products I used on this card go to my online store at http://www.donnabagwell.stampinup.net
When you visit my store click on SHOP NOW and you will see the current catalogs plus the retiring products list. If you want to order products that are retiring remember that these items are available only while supplies last.